Running has always been a relief and a sanctuary—something that makes me feel good, both physically and mentally. For me it’s not so much about the health benefits. Those are great, but I believe that the best thing about running is the joy it brings to life.
- First Day of November And 3 Days Until Race Day(runningwithmyself23.wordpress.com)
- Not rocking the runs(gmruns.com)
- How elite runners eat(skinnychickblog.com)
- 10 Famous Female Runners(mademan.com)
- Kenyan, American win Twin Cities Marathon(sacbee.com)
- More than 25,000 runners race in ninth annual Nike Women’s Marathon(nikeinc.com)