Let me share with you what happened when I started my job at the largest sporting goods retailer in theworld.
It’s called Black Friday because it’s traditionally the day that stores move into the “Black” and become profitable for the year.
But if you’ve worked for a retailer, you know it as Black Friday because of all the pressure and late nights that result.
The team I took over had been through the Black Friday cycle for years and hated it.
In fact they were all burned out in their careers— fried, fizzled, and done.
Continue reading on Great Leadership By Dan...
- The Ten Most Badass Burnouts Of All Time [Video] (jalopnik.com)
- Black Friday Shopping Tips You Need to Know! (fabsugar.com)
- Black Friday Predictions (beta.fool.com)
- Black Friday Madness May Not Be So Bad This Year (moneyland.time.com)
- Where to Find the Best Black Friday Beauty Deals (bellasugar.com)