By nature, you are probably a starter. Most entrepreneurs are. Entrepreneurs get ideas, projects and businesses off the ground.
The problem, of course, is that often we get excited about starting something new and that prevents us from getting around to finishing the projects we already have in progress. Before we know it, there are four or five open projects on our plates at any given time.
Instead of finishing any of them, we often fall into the trap of working on one for a few hours and then switching to the next and then to the next. At the end of the day, we still have four or five things that haven’t been finished.
- 5 Common Traits Shared By Entrepreneurs (grasshopper.com)
- 9 Common Myths About Entrepreneurs (grasshopper.com)
- How to Tell if You’re an Entrepreneur (businesspundit.com)
- What It Means To Be a Real Entrepreneur (akhlisblog.wordpress.com)
- 6 Ways to Prove Yourself as a Young Entrepreneur (mashable.com)