How much does the first hour of every day matter? As it turns out, a lot. It can be the hour you see everything clearly, get one real thing done, and focus on the human side of work rather than your task list.
The first hour of the workday goes a bit differently for Craig Newmark of Craigslist, David Karp of Tumblr, motivational speaker Tony Robbins, career writer (and Fast Company blogger) Brian Tracy, and others, and they’ll tell you it makes a big difference. Here are the first items on their daily to-do list.
- What Successful People Do With The First Hour Of Their Work Day | Fast Company (fastcompany.com)
- How Do You Start Your Morning? (learnactshare.com)
- What Successful Night Owls Get Done Before Bed (fastcompany.com)
- Morning Rituals and Routines for the Writer (verynovel.wordpress.com)
- Rethink your workflow (joshuarhone.com)
- How to be more successful and productive (gystventures.wordpress.com)
- Guest Post: Finding the Time and Energy for a Side Business (crediblecopywriting.net)