- Brand managers and marketing heads need every insight and strategic tool to develop and grow their branded assets. Unlike conventional research, semiotics delivers strategic research and analysis that generates robust and inspirational outcomes that can be used for a range of activities from brand strategy, planning to creative development.
Semiotics can be described as the science of studying all the signs and symbols in a given culture that interact with the signs and symbols embedded in a brand, whether communications, packaging or product and shape consumer understanding. Semiotics can thus be a powerful tool to create awareness, develop brand associations and add brand values that make a difference in the market.
- Of Screen and Semiotics (acejet170.typepad.com)
- Our Semiotic CultureIntelligence Apps Debut at SXSW 2012 (brandnoise.typepad.com)
- Semiotics of offensive advertising (adreamerofdreams.wordpress.com)
- Semiotics and IQ (theamericanconservative.com)