I’m glad to be here right now, poking at my threshold. I want to get more comfortable being uncomfortable. I want to get more confident being uncertain. I don’t want to shrink back just because something isn’t easy. I want to push back, and make more room in the area between I can’t and I can. Maybe that spot is called I will.
Kristin Armstrong, Mile Markers blog, Runner’s World.com
- 2012 Summer Olympics, USA Cycling Preview: Will Kristin Armstrong Propel The Women’s Road Cycling Team To Victory? (denver.sbnation.com)
- Peace. Love. Running. (beyondthetortilla.com)
- Two Very Different Cyclists Steer The Way From Idaho To London Olympics (npr.org)
- Kristin Armstrong has surgery, still eyes Games (espn.go.com)
- Why We Ignore Women’s Sports (outsideonline.com)