Colin Powell‘s Rules To Live By:
1) It ain’t as bad as you think. It will look better in the morning.
2) Get mad, then get over it.
3) Avoid having your ego so close to your position that when your position falls your ego goes with it.
4) It can be done!
5) Be careful what you choose. You may get it.
6) Don’t let adverse facts stay in the way of a good decision.
7) Check small things.
8) Share credit.
9) You can’t make someone else’s choices. You shouldn’t let someone else make yours.
10) Remain calm. Be kind.
11) Have a vision. Be demanding.
12) Don’t take counsel of your fears or naysayers.
13) Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.
- Marriage Goals From Colin Powell’s Military Experience (jasonmcintyre55.wordpress.com)
- Colin Powell Sings “Call Me Maybe” (buzzfeed.com)
- Colin Powell: Romney Needs To Be More Mature And Realistic (alan.com)
- Colin Powell Sings “Call Me Maybe” (amp.cbslocal.com)
- General Powell Discusses His Book, Iraq, Reagan, and Squirrels on The Daily Show (colinlpowellcenterblog.org)
- Colin Powell sings ‘Call Me Maybe’ (politico.com)
- Colin Powell Goes Rogue (Again), Disses Romney’s Foreign Policy and Supports Gay Marriage [Colin Powell] (jezebel.com)
- General Colin Powell 13 Rules (dougturner.wordpress.com)
- Colin Powell Says Mitt Romney’s Neocon Advisers Are Maybe Dangerous (slog.thestranger.com)
- We’re Sure There’s a Reason Colin Powell Sang ‘Call Me Maybe’ on TV Today (nymag.com)
- Colin Powell on Leadership Skills and the Digital World (educationminute.wordpress.com)
- It Worked for Colin Powell (theroot.com)
- Colin Powell Says Iraq ‘Blot’ Teaches Need for Skepticism – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)