I just go out there and feel like, ‘This is hard, but this is great.’ I just feel so incredibly alive. And I feel healthy and inspired when I run a race, even if it’s not my best day.
Tina Ingegneri, Runner’s World Challenger of the Week
- Sarah Bowen Shea-Runner’s World (jour5580sp12suggs.wordpress.com)
- Am I a runner? (sarabozich.com)
- Carb Loading (hoagiestyle.wordpress.com)
- 7 Tips for Preparing for a Marathon (Oscar Movie Marathon, that is!) (jillarcherauthor.wordpress.com)
- Don’t You Just Love It? (rundedeauxrun.com)