Cover of Services Marketing
Ten Propositions On The Psychology Of Waiting
- Unoccupied time feels longer than occupied time.
- Pre- and post process waits feel longer than in-process waits.
- Anxiety makes waits seem longer.
- Uncertain waits are longer than certain, finite waits.
- Unexplained waits are longer than explained waits.
- Unfair waits are longer than equitable waits.
- The more valuable the service, the longer people will wait.
- Solo waits feel longer than group waits.
- Physically uncomfortable waits feel longer than comfortable waits.
- Unfamiliar waits feel longer than familiar ones.
Source: Services Marketing – People, Technology, Strategy by Lovelock,Wirtz & Chatterjee.
|War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can’t smile, grin. If you can’t grin, keep out of the way till you can.|
[Powered by QuotesPlugin v1.0 for Windows Live Writer]
|Share this post :|