Image via Wikipedia
Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong. -Dandamis, sage (4c BCE)
______ Don’t count on it!
All humanity is one undivided and indivisible family, and each one of us is responsible for the misdeeds of all the others. I cannot detach myself from the wickedest soul. –Mohandas K. Gandhi (1869-1948)
—Don’t count on this too!
|Money won’t buy happiness, but it will pay the salaries of a large research staff to study the problem.|
- New blog post: http://tinyurl.com/ycocyro – The art of queuing
- How Sach? – xvi: http://wp.me/pfeiK-cH
- New blog post: http://tinyurl.com/ygtkhtl – How Sach? – xvi
- A THOUGHT FOR TODAY:: http://wp.me/pfeiK-cJ
- New blog post: http://tinyurl.com/ya8b46t – A THOUGHT FOR TODAY: