Home » Posts tagged 'Travel'
Tag Archives: Travel
It has been said that a pretty face is a passport. But it’s not, it’s a visa, and it runs out fast. -Julie Burchill, writer and journalist (b. 1959)
- Visa drama. (jessicabethtravels.wordpress.com)
- New UK visa rules for travellers from Libya, Egypt and Syria (teddyoshea.wordpress.com)
- Relaxed visa regime steps away for Russia and EU – diplomats (rt.com)
- Tourist Visa Application – Cover Letter (love2type.wordpress.com)
- More People Go With Visas (gourmetphd.com)
“The way of the world is to make laws, but follow custom. ”
Michel De Montaigne
- Profile on: Michel de Montaigne, writer and the father of Modern Skepticism – Solange\’s Posterous (griggsthenaturalist.wordpress.com)
- Quote #28 (ilikethesequotes.wordpress.com)
- Montainge and Nook Notes (nooknotesblog.wordpress.com)
- Bookshelf of the Week: A Montaigne-esque personal library (robaroundbooks.com)
Image via Wikipedia
The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
- St. Augustine
A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.
- Lao Tzu
Travel is the frivolous part of serious lives, and the serious part of frivolous ones.
- Anne Sophie Swetchine
A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
- Lao Tzu