Home » Posts tagged 'Recreation'
Tag Archives: Recreation
It shouldn’t take a crisis to force action, but many leaders seem to operate this way. As a result, a large number of companies are always in a reactive mode and waiting for external or internal stimuli to prompt action. Unfortunately, this type of mindset tends to lead to increased time pressures and higher margin for error. Life and business tends to reward those who take proactive control of their future and penalizes others who yield too much control to other factors. In essence, the sooner you take positive action the higher the likelihood you will navigate whatever storms come your way or even prevent the storms from happening in the first place.
- Proactive or reactive: Should that be the question? (net-security.org)
- The Best Active is Proactive When It Comes to Search Marketing (conductor.com)
- Proactive (probings.wordpress.com)
- Be Proactive Vs Reactive – Own Your Life (rockchristiancenter.wordpress.com)
- Be Proactive and see the difference (harikrishnamurthy.wordpress.com)
- Proactive vs Reactive (intuitivespiritreiki.wordpress.com)
In the world of comedy, there are few things that are off limits. People have made jokes about the President of the United States, race relations and just about anything else you can think of. However, there are limits to when and where you can say such things. The rule of thumbs to follow is “if you are not a professional comedian, then certain things may be off limit to you” and “even if you are a professional comedian, there are still things that are off limits.” This didn’t stop a few individuals from making jokes when they were not at all appropriate. This article will touch on some of the biggest comedy blunders of the past.
- Irish man who was butt of jokes on cruise ship wins payout (guardian.co.uk)
“Anyone whose goal is ‘something higher’ must expect someday to suffer vertigo. What is vertigo Fear of falling No, Vertigo is something other than fear of falling. It is the voice of the emptiness below us which tempts and lures us, it is the desire to fall, against which, terrified, we defend ourselves.”
- Getting Dizzy: The Dangers Of Vertigo (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Digital Vertigo: How Today’s Online Social Revolution Is Dividing, Diminishing, and Disorienting Us (365.rsaconference.com)