Home » Posts tagged 'g k chesterton'
Tag Archives: g k chesterton
“Virtue is not the absence of vices or the avoidance of moral dangers virtue is a vivid and separate thing, like pain or a particular smell.”
—G K Chesterton
Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. -William Arthur Ward, college administrator, writer (1921-1994)
When we seek to discover the best in others, we somehow bring out the best in ourselves.
I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act; but I do believe in a fate that falls on man unless they act.
—G. K. Chesterton
- Reading G. K. Chesterton (writingsistersblog.wordpress.com)
- “Orthodoxy” by G.K. Chesterton (traditionalchristianity.wordpress.com)
- Hitchens, Chesterton, and “The Fall into Mysticism” (thecatholicthing.org)
- Afternoon Bites: Hitchens on Chesterton, Rebecca Gates, Jack Kirby Tattoos, And More (vol1brooklyn.com)
- Chesterton on Coherence and Christianity (jhappolati.wordpress.com)
- G.K. Chesterton – the “new rebel” quote (pnwpuritan.wordpress.com)
“Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for. ”
- Some Quotations That Started Me Thinking About Happiness. (happiness-project.com)
- “I Can Never Get To Bed On Time.” (happiness-project.com)
- More Inspirational Quotes (redefininggood.wordpress.com)
- Curiosity (artistoftheeveryday.wordpress.com)