People say I’m a big talent. But a lot of runners have good leg speed. The reason I keep coming back is because I have a fire in my belly.
- 10,000m Olympic Trials (runworkeatsleep.wordpress.com)
- Olympian, Michigan Native Dathan Ritzenhein To Run In Bank Of America Chicago Marathon (chicago.cbslocal.com)
- Dathan Ritzenhein qualifies for U.S. Olympic team in 10,000 meters (denverpost.com)
- Dathan Ritzenhein Switches from Heel to Midfoot Strike: “I think I’m more efficient” (runblogger.com)
- The Agony and Ecstasy of Olympic Trials (blogs.wsj.com)
- Local Olympic hopeful Wilson reaches 800-meter semifinal (nypost.com)